Pages

Modern Mary Blouse

Assalamu'alaikum!
The first time I was registered to Hijab Fashion Week, Sister Wafa told me this exciting news that I was offered to review a piece from Modern Mary. I am definitely happy to accept that offer. About last week, I received a package of black "Pintuck Ruffle Collar" blouse (below). Alhamdulillāh, Jazaakuma Allaahu khayran.. Sisters Wafa and Seema! 
So, this blouse came out in black and white. I've never had this type of blouse which has this ruffle details that add elegance and feminine side for the whole look. I like how its length covers our backside, the size isn't tight but it fits perfectly for me.

I've just figured out this fashion line throughout Hijab Fashion Week event, and I personally think that Sister Seema's creations are truly one of to dig in. The concept of this line is to harmonize modesty and fashion. Modern Mary's style aesthetic is universally designed for every women who likes to dress down comfortably yet still looking beautifully in not tight-fitting, and not overt clothing.

I think this blouse is versatile because I can apply it on my formal and my casual look. The cotton stretch fabric is easy to breathe, and comfortable to wear. It's not stiff as it might looked! So here are the looks I mixed up with the black Pintuck Ruffle Collar blouse:

   CASUAL LOOK   
Fashion Formula:
Modern Mary pintuck ruffle collar blouse + Mango acid washed jeans + Prada nylon tote + Montego Bay Club wedges from Payless + Sox Gallery ankle socks + Green pashmina + Broken white necklace 

   FORMAL LOOK   
Fashion Formula:
Modern Mary pintuck ruffle collar blouse + Thrifted polkadots skirt + Calvin Klein clutch bag + Aerosoles wedges from + Sox Gallery candy socks + Maysaa cream chiffon scarf snood + Mom's necklace

What I adore the most from this blouse is its high collar!

4 comments:

  1. woww,, jealous..
    hehehehe
    sis wafaa... i want it too lol

    salam kenal
    AM//fromdhila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salaam sister. thanks for visiting my blog!
      Salam kenal juga ya... :)

      Delete
  2. mila, i absolutely adore how your edit your fashion formula photos. what software did you use?

    http://beesnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salaam sister. thanks for visiting my blog!

      I used adobe photoshop sis :)

      Delete