Pages

The Yellow Ribbon

Assalamu'alaikum :)
It's been almost a week since my last post. I felt sorry that I hadn't made my HFW Day 7 post because I thought I would be able to follow the whole theme on HFW this season. Since my last post, I went to Jakarta to visit my family there and I didn't have the time to make that post.

So today, I went to the very first Indonesia's Hijab Festival. For more information, you can visit here. I went shopping with Junisa (She has been featured here), she is called Jujuy. She was actually one of my peers at Junior High School way back when but we have never talked before. We started talking after we're as old as today through the virtual world. Funny right! And it seemed we've known each other pretty long, so I think I had a  fun time hanging out for the first time with her without any awkwardness. She's such an adorable girl. Smart, beautiful, friendly, nice personality, and the last but not the least: her style. I love it! really modest but at the same time: stylish, and I'm happy knowing that to be syar'i is more prior to her! Alhamdulillāh.. Such an inspiring friend :) You can check out her blog here.

And then later, my chum; Nisa caught us up some hours after we've done shopping. She actually had an examination today, so we cancelled our first plan.. But then, her lecturer removed the schedule to another day! that's pretty sucks. But anyway, it's also good so she could get rid of her curiosity about this event. But after all, she ended up buying nothing. The crowds plus the heat made her not eager to shop. x_x 

Nisa, Junisa, and I
My Fashion Formula:
New Look white shirt (as inner) + Simplicity dotted buttons up + Rianti Moslem Gallery skirt + Bag from Aceh + Nike maroon sneakers + Scarf from Debenhams + The lovely candy socks from Sox Gallery (my pick)
Left: what my bedroom looks like after shopping.. A MESS! (messy inside, messy outside. whooops!)
Right: putting on the trending scarf. I've seen kak Dian Pelangi wore this on her blog, I also saw a person worn this scarf to that event, Nisa also got one way back before via online shopping.. But what can we do? Jujuy and I have already bought the same thing! haha~

Nisa brought me this box for my birthday present. THANK YOU, GIRL! Seriously, you shouldn't have done this for me. The box was sealed with the yellow ribbon. Thanks Nisa, you've brought up the 'yellowmaniac' girl I used to be (it's my yahoo messenger id, by the way! LOL). I used to crazy with the colour yellow when I was in junior high school. It made me felt like: "I am nineteen, but that jolly, yellowmaniac girl will always lie inside me". When I looked back again, yellow is like one of the energizing colour, isn't it?  
What are inside the box:
p.s: the captions are as if I was talking to Nisa :P
Left: A FREAKING PRINTED CANVAS BAG WITH MY PICTURES ON IT. (THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT CARTOONATED/CARTOONIFIED (so, people won't see that the pictures are me clearly)) THIS IS SO SWWWEEEETTTT. YEAH, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT, IT'S ALREADY SEEN ON MY CAPS-LOCKED WRITING. THANKS.  :) :) :) 
Right: Mango yellow-neon sweater. I shouldn't have shown you what piece I am having a crush on. This is surely my own mistake :/
 But after all, thank you for the lovely presents Nisa!!! 
♥ Jazaaki-llaahu khayran, May Allaah reward you ya habibti 

No comments:

Post a Comment