Pages

December 2012 Style

Fashion Flashback
My outfit on the last two weeks (Friday, 14th December 2012)
I went  for convection shopping & unexpectedly found some clothes too!
Fashion Formula:
Baby blue stripey shirt + Thrifted sheer cardigan + Debenhams scarf (given from aunt) + Muji boyfriend jeans + Brown belt + Acehnese bag + Vincci oxfords
I got some shiny things for my next D.I.Y project!
Things above are my finds from Kings Shopping Centre. From left to right: Apparently it's not Dian Pelangi shirt. I've been look forward to this kind of tie dye shirt but I haven't found it yet. But I think this one I got from one shop has a nice fabric and I like the colour palette. Next is yellow v-neck cardigan. The fabric is quite light, and it's not too warm which fits to be worn in tropical country like Indonesia. And my third find is the fuchsia-coloured skirt. The zippers detail on the waist is also quite unique.   

No comments:

Post a Comment