Pages

Hello Goodbye, High School!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
June nail polishes
Fashion Formula:

Zara gray shirt + Mango Suit cardigan + Topshop trousers + Payless socks + Converse + Mango Military bag + The Face Shop nail polishes

After I came by to my school, Annisa, Hutri, Lestari, and I went to a textile expo at Gedung Siliwangi, Bandung. And I bought a wayang faced necklace, and these initial bracelets inspired from Hutri!
Photobucket
HDS is Hutri's initial name;
picture stolen from her blackberry's display picture x_x
Photobucket
MK is my initial name.
and the Holy Ka'ba makes me smile!
Mecca, the place where I want to be in someday.
Ya Allah, I wish I can go hajj. Please grant my plea :)
Aameen.

1 comment:

  1. cool pics..i love what u did with the grey jilbab,that was stunning gal.....

    ReplyDelete