Pages

Life is Juicy

On Tuesday, 21st June 2011 I had my photoshoot project done with my model friends; Desire, Lestari and Nanda. They all are my school mates in high school and we have planned about having a photoshoot since we haven't passed our examinations! About the theme, I was inspired from the paper cuts from vogue of Juicy Couture campaign in 2010 which I put on my bedroom wall.
Photobucket
And I thought about the fruits as the 'image' in our photoshoot. I wished that they would give strong and juicy effect in the photos but not too overpowering as if they're turned as the characters that are presented by us. These stylings were came out spontaneously! Lestari represented a girly girl look with soft colour touches, Nanda tend to be more colourful in a 'tougher' way, Desire looked so groovy in her multicoloured blouse which she styled by herself, and I had the tropical look. Here are the outfits we wore:
Photobucket
Lestari's Fashion Formula:
Marc & Spencer pink shirt + Lestari's lace cardigan + Thrifted chiffon tank top (worn as skirt) + Thrifted waist belt + Dark skin-tone payless socks + Zara brown heels + Orange
Photobucket
Nanda's Fashion Formula:
Topshop blue sweater + Black tank top + J.U.N.K skirt + Nanda's belt + Padusi necklace + Gray sock from topshop + black sock from sox gallery + Aerosoles wedges + Pineapple
Photobucket
Desire's Fashion Formula:
Desire's body & soul groovy blouse + Desire's skirt + Tracce sandals + Green apple
Photobucket
My Fashion Formula:
Zara cropped sparkly shirt + Attention maxi dress + Noche wedges + Black ninja inner + Dotted sheer jilbab + Dragon fruit

Here are some of my favourite snaps!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment