Pages

HDS Art

A friend of mine, Hutri Devina Shany has contributed in my oh, so fancy! scrapbook (here is the list of my scrapbooks clan on this post).
Photobucket
She's so beautiful, isn't she? I love her jilbab style here. Such a creative hijabi girl. Take a look at her works!
Photobucket
she actually got it done on 9th June 2011 xD
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hutri is also a cool canvas painter, she made creative paintings on canvas bags, pencil cases, and many more. She's selling them by the way! And we can order the drawings that are suited to our taste. Here are some of her works I like:
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
These are so cool yet, only owned specially by one person! If you want to take a look more of her works, I recommend you to add her facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1042677212&sk=info

We hung out on 10th June 2011 to PVJ. And I happened to like her dress!
Photobucket
The print reminded me of this Dries Van Noten Spring 2011 look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a nice jilbab detail she made!
Photobucket
Our Photobooth! ;;)
Photobucket
Thanks Hutri for letting me to feature you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment