Pages

Jummah Mubarak

Fashion Formula:
New Look long sleeved shirt + Principles Petite leopard-printed cardigan + Ranti Moslem's Gallery skirt + Green pashmina (from Alisha) + Mango army bag (not on the picture) + Vincci shoes (worn here)
It's Jummah already. Time flies really fast. Masha Allāh.. (what a scary and mind-opening truth!) I went to campus today and the french class is replaced to tomorrow. So I got home earlier today. I've always tended to wear skirt on the days that I don't have early-morning classes because on the days I have early-morning class, I've always got rides by my brother in law using the motorcycle besides he also has to give my little brother rides to his school in the morning. It's only on Friday and Tuesday I'm having the late-morning class so, I must go to campus by myself using public transportation. Therefore, I can wear skirt! ^_^    

No comments:

Post a Comment