Pages

Dream Comes True

Photobucket
These pairs of Prada's postcard series sunnies for spring/summer 2010 collection are so cool to my eyes since the first time I saw it. To me, these acidulated and acetated crystal glasses are the fun, yet characterful piece that could empower a person's look by wearing it. Especially the neon ones. I've adored the neon ones the most. When I saw these Prada-ish shades in Mango... I was like "OMG, OMG." With several considerations I've made, I finally purchased it today! *dancing happily* Finally, dreams do come true. This one has the shape which Freja wore, and the glasses are like the ones Liu Wen wore.

I didn't realize that the sweatshirt I wore, is written on the back: "...the dream is still alive!" until I saw it on the picture. It's quite funny actually. This sweatshirt was almost going to be sold at my sister's garage sale (it belonged to her, then I tried to save it with my whole energy and finally it became mine!), and I haven't worn it since last year. I figured it out when I suddenly become spirited again after the painful days I've been through: facing reality that I didn't get accepted in my dream college. BUT Life must go on~ Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

So, by the meaning of Dream Comes True are both to finally buy my dream sunnies and, to have "...the dream is still alive" spirit back!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Fashion Formula:
Gray shirt + Mango sweatshirt + Mango straight trousers + Gray socks + Aerosoles wedges + Dorothy Perkins clutch + Mango sunnies
Photobucket
"...the dream is still alive!"
Photobucket
July nail polishes
inspired by:
earth, soil, water, and trees
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Inside my clutch:
GSM phone, iPod, CDMA phone, earphone, eye drop, eye liner, lipg loss, natural coloured leepsteeck, (apparently the wallet doesn't fit the clutch, so I didn't bring it anyway, and the sunnies also won't fit in that clutch)
Photobucket
Today's purchases
Socks from Topshop
I regretted that I didn't bring my wallet! it contains my student card.
I could have got 20% discount if I showed my student card. hmmm...
#smotheringmoment
Photobucket
CMF stands for... Colour Me Fuschia
Photobucket
When I enjoyed taking some photos... My bestie came to gave me this pack of cute gifts from her! There are cool striped jilbab (instant love), a compact disc contains highschool & friendship tracks which actually sadden me :(, a photo album filled with our lovely memories together, delicious brownies, and some slices from her super cool peterpan's birthday cake. Last Friday she had her 18th birthday so, me and my chums tried to give her a "silly" surprise! We don't understand why, whenever we're trying to give her surprise, she surprised us instead... OH MY! Haha, but thanks for everything Nisaaaa!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Annisa!
Godspeed.
xoxox
p.s: I've just realized how freak my overbite teeth is when I saw myself in the last picture. I can't blame my orthodontist (manqué)... Well I'm trying to be grateful with everything I got ;). I still have teeth to chew foods, to smile, and so many other things. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment