Pages

Haute Couture Week

Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh! two more shows I must attend tomorrow!

An imaginary line pretending that I attended Paris Haute Couture Week! (How could I attend "Haute Couture" shows?! In reality I even never attend any fashion week. #floodingtearsonmycheek). Instead of crying, I started the day making a fabulous 'deconstructed' necklace inspired from Tom Binn's necklace. I experimented with my faux-diamond necklace which is worn to my prom night here. First I painted these pins with my nail polishes and then, I slipped these spiral shoelaces and a broken scrunchy. It turned way below down from my expectation making a Tom Binns's punky jewels alike. Mine rather looked like a trash.

Photobucket
But then I changed it into the other form which is not made perfunctory like the first one! To my eyes, It's better than the first one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Badly painted pins
Photobucket
Love at first sight
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fashion Formula:
Zara black long sleeves shirt + Black maxi skirt + Thrifted multi-coloured skirt + Laya green turban + Chiffon jilbab (worn like a top) + Tom Binns-ish necklace + Zara brown heels + Payless fluorescent orange socks

2 comments:

  1. Woaaaaa I love your blog. And I've follow your blog.
    Foll me back if you don't mind (:
    http://vinafw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vina FW
    Salaam sister! thanks for visiting my blog. And I've followed you! :)
    Nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete