Pages

Ina's Scarf Opening Event

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's the reportage I've been wanting to post. I was informed by kak Ashfi Qamara from Fiminin about the event. I was so excited about it! Especially when you love the whole thing from their beautiful scarves to the invitation design. The event was opened with the greeting from the founder itself; Mrs. Irna Mutiara. Ina Scarf presenting Indonesia Distinctive Scarf. The line opening is on the basis of concerns about the lack of clothing production in Indonesia, how does the import affect the craftsmen in Indonesia, etcetra. That's why this line prioritize "the craftsmen local products of weaving, knitting, batik and handprint which having an Indonesian basic distinctive tradition style".
Photobucket
Photobucket
After the greeting, here came the magnificent women in maroon Irna La Perle dress; Mrs. Henidar Amroe who confessed as a loyal Irna La Perle's fan. Of course! who couldn't be stunned seeing a beautiful muslimah wearing a such gorgeous dress and classy-styled jilbab with a beautiful inner beauty which perfecting the whole look? She came to bring a short talk about "Quantum Ikhlas". The way it brought casually, I found it's really touching and inspires me. Her words brought me optimism and increased my faith about how really Merciful Allah is. I am really thankful yet amazed that Allah Can Give us directions through many medium, especially when I am in this situation which is really needed to hear about this quality talk.
Photobucket
And then... My friend; Siti Hani and I could never be any happier seeing the heart-melting kak Dian Pelangi. We were timid to ask her to take photos together, but she really welcomed us well. I really wish I could be like you, kak Dian! After seeing her through blogs and many 2D medias, her 3D version is way more beautiful and she made us felt happy to be around her. I loved her potato wedges, ring, and shiny bag! isn't it YSL? (haha it's just a guess)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Finally!!! I met kak Ashfi; the creative director of Ina Scarf. Sooo happy! She's super gorgeous and super tall. Everything about her is 'super' actually. Do you know how it feels when seeing a beautiful + talented girl with loose casual style that makes you feel 'I belong to trash' feeling? Well, that's my first impression when I saw and talked to her. Oh my God, there were too many beautiful and stylish people in one place.
Photobucket
Distinctive patterned scarves only at Ina Scarf .
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Multi Scarf to Go Launch
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kak Ashfi demonstrated How to Scarf
Photobucket
Performance by kak Fitri - Muslimah~
My new favourite song!!!
Didn't she wear the Multi Scarf? Wow! how versatile it is!
Photobucket
Kak Ina Rovi brought us her second single; Pelangi Hati~
Photobucket
Beautiful Hijabiistas
Photobucket
Here's their lookbook.

Photobucket
Me and Siti Hani
Photobucket
Fashion Formula:
Zara black shirt + Black maxi skirt + Thrifted lace dress + Thrifted waist belt + Minicci camel socks + Aerosoles wedges + Mango bag

Alhamdulillah, there were so many valuable lessons I learned after attending this event beside getting 3 Ina Scarf scarves, and a cute knitted brooch for free! :D ---> this emoticon, indeed. (1 from the goodie bag, the rest are the prize from Scarf It Yourself competition).

No comments:

Post a Comment