Pages

Ama20n + Moshaict

Here's the recap about Saturday, 23rd June. A day out spent with Hutri which is full of photos and making this post as its photo diary.

Firstly, we met up at our beloved school; SMAN 20 which was having a bazaar called Ama20n just honestly to step our feet in, looked around, went out because there were less friends from our year, and we're not so familiar with the music presented in that bazaar. We were willing to do so because we missed the atmosphere of our school oh so much!

Before we went shopping to the most awaited; (yes it finally came to this town!!!) Moshaict (Moslem Fashion District) bazaar, we had lunch at Riau Junction and happened to take some silly shots!

We couldn't blink as soon as we entered Moshaict bazaar. Our eyes were fed with so many beautiful jilbab, and clothes, and everything you've been waited to buy. I've also planned to meet my cousin from Jakarta there. I'm so glad that she's now covered by jilbab. I didn't notice her as soon as she greeted me in front of my face!

After we've finished shopping, we sat for some minute at Madame Sari, having chit chats while drinking tea, we glided back to our school to make a shot if we could meet some more of our friends. I just wanted to get into the school, had ash'r prayer at one of my favourite places in this world; masjid Al-Hikmah. The airflow is really good, and I had so many good times which are making me always felt at peace whenever I sat there. Good times.

While waiting to be picked up, I took some photos of Hutri sporting her new colourful scarf by Dian Pelangi, and her inner ninja.

What a day!

Photobucket
Hutri's Nailpolish
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hutri's outfit colour palette
loving the elephant tote bag bought in Saudi Arabia!
Photobucket
Hutri's Outfit
Photobucket
Fashion Formula:
Zara white long sleeved shirt + Mango cardingan + Mango acid-washed jeans + Billabong belt + Ina Scarf scarf + Converse + Burberry bag
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ina Scarf and Dian Pelangi
Photobucket
Dian Pelangi Tie Dye Dresses
Photobucket
My lovely cousin!
wearing Debenhams scarf
PhotobucketPhotobucket
at Masjid Al-Hikmah
Photobucket
Paper Bags
Photobucket
Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment