Pages

Photographic Shirt

Fashion Flashback
Dinner with mom and dad 
on Wednesday, 2nd January 2013
Fashion Formula:
Shirt from Mirota, Jogjakarta + Zara beaded cardigan + Marks & Spencer black trousers + Maysaa cream chiffon scarf snood + Calvin Klein clutch bag + Montego Bay Club wedges from Payless
As (perhaps) some of you may have noticed, I am a big fan of white t-shirt. Here's the evidence. It's so comfy and almost can be mixed up with most of the things. And yet, the simplicity is the most important. 

I also have a memorable history behind that CK clutch bag. It is the one which the last time I carried my Sony Ercisson's Xperia some years ago. It was stolen from that clutch bag because it has an 'easily-to-be-opened' style. Since I didn't wear it that much again after the accident, and I wore it again on that day... mom also said, "Oh, the bag that gave your xperia away."

No comments:

Post a Comment