Pages

Neon

Like I did years ago, was shown on Viva La Mode.
Fashion Formula:
Topshop shirt + Mango acid washed jeans + Black socks + Sandals (which I owned since I was in the 7th grade) + Cambodia flower bracelet from Bali + Vincci neon bracelet
Meet my Mother! She's a petite and lovely woman. I love her so much. I absolutely thank Allah for giving me the most loving Mom I've ever had. I don't know how to pay her kindness and every single sacrifice she has made all these times but to make her proud and not letting her down. 
"And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is two years. Be grateful to Me and your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. But if they endeavour to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do." [Quran 31:14-15]
For all these times...
Thank you, Mother.
I like her eagle brooches!
With her first grandson and my nephew; 
Muhammad Zen Rasyuna
Like mother, like daughter~

6 comments:

  1. subhanallah sister, you`re gorgeous.
    i love your make up
    SALAAM!

    rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Rosie

    Alhamdulillah, thanks!
    I only use face powder + eyeliner + lip coloured lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huaaaa..your mother looks very pretty, just like you. Wah mamanya mau ya diajak foto bareng bergaya ala fashion blogger,hehe
    By the way I love your wall paper, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia
    Aaaww thankyou :)
    I bought it from Ace Hardware. You really have to grab some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha'Allah your mom is lovely and so do you. I love my mom too :)

    xo, HIJABCRAZE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norhajjar

    Assalamu'alaikum..
    Alhamdulillah, thanks! moms are the loveliest..
    thanks for the visit too, bytheway!

    ReplyDelete