Pages

Bandung's Mayor Election 2013

Salaam! :)

Yep, lets jump for awhile from the continuous post I had talked previously. Today's big event happened in my town is the mayor election! I'm quite excited about this because it's my prime time to use my own vote for the governmental election. And actually, it's also the first time for me to become aware about the governmental election throughout these years. I became aware that there were so many candidates for this year's mayor election in my town, and I also experiencing for the first time to faithfully support one of the candidates, without being dictated by the others. The freedom is mine, yippie! 

And I think most of the youths in this town are likely to prefer this creative guy because on these past months his campaign is appealing yet creative. The way he engaged the citizens through several mediums and especially social medias has made me easier to do my own research about himself. He also has collected numerous achievements which add more trust for the citizens towards him. There were several distrusts that tried to lower his prestige. When the others talked bad things about this candidate, I just thought, "Oh, c'mon.. to make oneself to be looked bad just does not work for me to change my belief. If you want to persuade me to your side, why don't you try to explain why your chosen candidate is simply better to be chosen". I don't want to talk a whole lot more about politic, or even things related to it because it is not (yet) the right space for me to talk about.      

Now, let's jump off to some outfit pictures!
Fashion Formula:
Topshop plaid buttons up + Mango cardigan + Black skirt + Black square scarf (but I lifted to rectangle shape) + Montego Bay Club wedges from Payless + Brown socks
My nephew's OOTD

Me and Zen
love you to bits, dear!
Zen's cool toy 

No comments:

Post a Comment