Pages

My First Hijab Outfit

Wow! I can't believe I'm doing my first hijab outfit post! This is the outfit I wore to my school's subjects course and my drawing course yesterday. I wore the T-shirt which is actually my mom's! She got it from her friend who has just came from Vancouver (Vancouver reminds me a lot about my chum :P). I mixed it with my navy-blue cardigan because it's the only thing that fits quite well. The only sparseness of the cardigan is just its short sleeves. I need cardigans with sleeves that cover until my wrist. Since it's made out of 100% Viscose, this cardigan is so comfortable and I like how it has long length. I didn't wear my green converse actually! I wore my topshop flannel shoes, and my green nylon tote.
Gradation Hijab, Vancouver Shirt, Topshop Cardigan, Thrifted Maxi Skirt, Green Converse

4 comments:

  1. Very nice :)
    You look great in hijab, mashaAllah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sluff
    Alhamdulillah
    thank you Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!! SUka perpaduan skirtnya sama conversenya, mantafff :D
    anw skirt kayak gitu beli dimana dear ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rizahati Meidira
    Thanks a lot ka :D
    Aku beli di pasar minggu yang di Gasibu, Bandung. Modelnya di tempat2 yg kaya gedebage gitu...

    ReplyDelete