Pages

The Bali Vibe

Fashion Flashback
Got that 'Bali' vibe in chilly Bandung
on Monday, 14th January 2013 

Fashion Formula:
Bali tie dyed shirt from Krisna + Thrifted gray maxi skirt + Turquoise pashmina + White sandals from Giovanni + Ikat bag from Krisna
Inside my bag:
  1. Power bank
  2. GSM Phone
  3. The Happiness Project book by Gretchen Rubin
  4. Academic guidance book
  5. Clear binder from Muji
  6. Ikat phone case (souvenir from a wedding party)
  7. Stationaries case
  8. Wallet
Actually, the sling bag I wore for this outfit was bought in Bali about three years ago when I joined the comprehensive study with my high school friends. The outer of the bag is still in a good condition, but the inner side is too frail. I think the producer of this bag should change the fabric quality for the inner side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment