Pages

Instagram Style Inspiration

Instagram is an application full of artful snaps. When I followed these people on instagram, I personally  feel inspired for what they have shared on their accounts. Here are some of 'screen captures' of pictures that inspire me. Here they are:
Vika Gazinskaya is  a  Russian fashion designer who has  an outstanding style aesthetic. She has been snapped by the street-style hunters for years, and surely her style stole the spotlight. In this style, she put on a wide graphic-printed prints on the maxi dress. She mixed it up with nike sneakers, red bag, and a denim jacket. What a style. 

This might be a man, but man..  this look is also applicable for the hijabis. Mix the style up with shocking pink chunky sweater,  a rolled up baggy trousers, and here comes again my current like; nike sneakers. The ones he had on this picture is cool, gray based coloured but they're stroke with neon nike logos. 
Vika oh Vika! Her style is incredible to me. Sporting white classy dress, with sporty white nike cap and also nike sneakers. And also, if I'm not mistaken, she also worn a fake (printed) diamond necklace. Overly love this.
This laid back style really fits this lady! A white tee, and stripey bottom. This look also reminds me of the mix I did on this post. Don't you agree? A rolled up sleeves white tee with red details on it, and the vertical stripes prints bottom. But minus the bangles, shades, and the coke. (p.s. I mixed the outfit there before I saw this picture)
Love those red baggy trousers mixed up with white shirt, black blazer, and the red scarf! This style looks so comfy.
She's somewhat mastered in turban-tying! The colourful printed scarf looked adorable with the denim buttons up. Look what she put on her neck! It looks like Louis Vuitton's padlock, doesn't it?
Another look from Vika. Hopefully the dress is a maxi dress. The print is so 60s which add a fun vibe, but at the same time, the wide sleeves also add the elegant touch. 
Vika's designs worn by herself and her close friend; Miroslava Duma. These two close friends have a really good taste. They're rich, young, and talented. How worldly their life is. These outfits are such artistic pieces. 
Blue baggy jeans paired up with loose leopard printed shirt, statement necklace, quilted bags, and very stylish pockets belt! I wonder what shoes she's wearing. I'd prefer something sporty. No?
Carolina Herrera's  fuschia  heels! 
(I'm liking the colour :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment